|THIS PAGE WILL CONTINUE TO SHARE UPDATES IN RELATION TO REMOTE LEARNING. WE APPRECIATE REMOTE LEARNING CAN BE DIFFCULT BUT WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE CLEAR COMMUNICATION, HELP AND SUPPORT. TOGETHER WE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!|
Please read the policies on this page for a detailed overview of what you can expect as part of our remote learning provision. The table below details an overview of the provision on offer.
|Weekly class blog||This will have your learning timetable with links to resources and videos.You do not need to log in to see this.|
This will include a video from your teacher explaining the day's learning. It will have a link to the assembly, story or live event for the day.
All children should post at least one piece of learning each day to this discussion
These will take place at least once a day for the class to connect and discuss learning.
Each class will have a different time to meet to support access for all. All children are expected to join the class review.
On a Friday, celebration assembly will continue via teams, and two children will receive a certificate to celebrate their learning. These will be added to the discussion so children can download them if they would like to.
|Homework tab||For periods of longer closure, a task will be set using this area once a week and children will need to upload work via the homework tab on their dashboard. This will allow work to be marked (score out of 10) and a comment may be added by their teacher to support next steps. This area can only be seen by the child, parent and teacher.|
Websites to support Home Learning can be accessed by clicking the links below.
- Keep Moving Suffolk PE/fitness ideas
- Oxford Owl Free e-books to read for home learning
- STEM home learning Fun ideas for home learning for Science/technology
- Classroom Secrets Free home learning resources
- BBC Bitesize Daily lessons to support learning
- Oak National Academy DFE sponsored lessons for all ages
- Out of the Ark music for home fun We use Out of the Ark in school, some music fun on here
- Literacy Trust Home learning resources
- BBC links for home learning Lots of links here for all ages!
- Audible Books Books to listen to for free!
- BBC Super Movers More PE based learning
- imove website link This is a website which gives ideas for movement! Children will enjoy keeping fit whilst watching and doing!