Mrs Alice North is the designated Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator for our Federatrion. She has the National Award in Special Educational Needs Co-ordination. The Award equips SENDCo's to fulfil the duties outlined in the Code of Practice as well as:
- Manage day to day responsibility for the operation of SEND policy
- Co-ordination of specific provision made to support individual pupils with SEND
- Providing professional guidance to colleagues, parents and other agencies
- Providing a support role to families
- Ensuring that records of pupils with SEND are up to date
Alice North is the SENDCo for Bentley and Copdock and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Luisa Brennan is the SEND Governor representative.