Adders Class 4.12.23
Date: 30th Nov 2023 @ 9:27pm
Welcome to the sixth week of the second half of the Autumn Term 2023.
This week's timetable can be accessed HERE.
You will need to wear your PE kit on MONDAY and WEDNESDAY this week. You have a gymnastics taster session on MONDAY for your PE session.
I am out of class on WEDNESDAY so won't be teaching you on this day. You will have Mrs Woods.
Our Christmas Fayre is on FRIDAY at school (not the Village Hall as previously told). We will be singing to open the event.
The learning behaviour this week is 'Improve' and our value this half term is 'Trust'. Our words of the week are: 'altitude' and 'tectonic'.
This week's homework is:
- Reading Comprehension - 'The Yule Lads'. Read the information and then answer the questions in your homework books using full sentences. Don't forget to use a black handwriting pen to write your answers.
- Maths - Y5: Find missing numbers, Y6: Division using factors.
- Practise the second column of the Y5/6 (or next 10 of the Y3/4) words on Spelling Shed.
- Use TTRockstars to practise your times tables - you MUST know these!! I have set up a battle between Y5 and Y6 so every time you get an answer correct, you win a point for your year group.
- Read for Pleasure at least FIVE times this week and record this in your Log Book. Ask a grown up to sign your book.
COMPLETE YOUR HOMEWORK AND BRING INTO SCHOOL, ON MONDAY 11th DECEMBER 2023.