Here at Bentley CEVC Primary School and Copdock Primary School we aim to provide an environment inclusive to all pupils. We are committed to ensuring that all pupils are given the opportunities and support needed to achieve their full potential.
We acknowledge and respect that each pupil attending our settings is unique, and some pupils may require individual support due to their unique set of needs.
- We have adhered to the DFES Special Educational Needs Code of Practice (2014).
- Every pupil within our provision is given the opportunity to become a confident learner and to achieve their individual potential.
- All pupils have access to a full range of activities and experiences and no pupil is excluded from these opportunities.
- Personalised support is given to pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) so they have full access to a broad and balanced curriculum, it will enable us to provide a personal curriculum that drives learning.
- Pupils with SEND are included with their peers and supported within the classroom as much as possible.
- We identify the specific needs of pupils and meet those needs through a range of strategies.
- We work in partnership with parents/carers and other agencies to meet the individual needs of pupils.
Our offer has been developed and reviewed in conjunction with parents/carers through a parents forum group.
Please refer to the policy page for the SEND Policy and Equality Policy.